Festival of Youth Sport
During summer 2018, #AmpthillFlexi are organising the first Festival of Youth Sport in Ampthill. In conjunction with all schools and sports teams from Stewartby to Pulloxhill, the Festival is a multi-sport event aimed at 8 to 13 year olds. We will showcase local sporting talent as a way to enthuse families and young people to get more active and each sport will offer taster sessions and mini competitions (with prizes).
All our events require the team to pull together and the Festival of Sports is no exception. If you can help with any of the following, you could be part of the team that establishes a new fixture on the Ampthill & district calendar:
- Coordinate the involvement of local sports teams.
- Book a local sports star.
- Event health and safety and/or event insurance.
- Booking concession food stalls.
- Support with baking, ticketing and putting up gazebos.
- Announcements on the day.
- Designing t-shirts, fliers and posters.
- Organising sponsors.
- Coming up with ideas to make it a great family event.
- Drumming up excitement in schools.
Deadline: 30th September 2017